Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

View Late Notes Now Current

Started by Peter, October 21, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanny2

Is there any way to filter my current notes to see which have been late/in grace period in the past but are now current? I assume Interest Radar probably has this functionality but I do not subscribe.

Thanks.

Joleran

That is built in with the "Now Current" filter.  Granted though, it also shows notes currently in grace.

TravelingPennies

Thanks for the reply. Sorry that I didn't make myself clear, I only want to see notes that have previously been late and are now current, not all current (and in grace period) notes. Is there a way to do this?

TravelingPennies

Not without third party software.

flyp52

I approximate this by maintaining "Late" and "Grace Period" portfolios.  I will periodically filter notes and move all the Lates into the Late portfolio, Grace Period to Grace Period portfolio, etc. to preserve the state at that time.  When I check again in a couple weeks, some of the notes in the Late portfolio will have moved back to Current and I can decide if I want to list them for sale, move them out of the Late portfolio or still keep an eye on them.  One could keep taking this further, maintaining additional "watch list" portfolios that track specific state transitions, etc.

yaoyao

Similar to Fly.  I keep a "trouble" portfolio.  All IGP/late notes go there.  They stay there even they become current.  I put all of them on Folio for sale with different discount value.

TravelingPennies

Thanks for the input. Good idea!

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL