Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

"Show unread posts since last visit" Not Working

Started by Peter, September 11, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiligentiaLLC

Hey Peter,

When I click on the link "Show unread posts since last visit." on your forum I get the following result:

Peter

Sorry Chris, I haven't heard of any problems. I don't use that link, new posts are always highlighted when I log in to the forum. But the next time there is a new post I will see if I can reproduce the problem.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

TravelingPennies

Chris,

I just checked this morning and the "Show unread posts since last visit" link is working fine for me. I expect it is a browser issue at your end. If you have disabled cookies then it won't work. Check that out and also see if the same thing happens with different browsers. That is all I can suggest. Good luck.

Peter

Lovinglifestyle

My problem is that the unread posts that show are from several threads, which is interesting but I still have to manually find the place I left off reading on each thread.  Other sites don't work that way.  They just go to what I haven't read yet on the current thread I'm trying to read--big time and frustration saver!

TravelingPennies

Thanks for letting me know. I am going to upgrading the forum this coming week (mainly to combat spam) and I will see if I can make this more user friendly.

SeanMcD

+1 to Lovinglifestyle's request for a link to the last read post rather than the head of the topic.

TravelingPennies

Semi-related suggestion: After replying to a post from Unread Posts, it would be great if you were returned back to Unread Posts rather than to the subforum of the post you replied to.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL