Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Enhancement : Naming filters

Started by Peter, September 24, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silocade

At a minimum can you add a feature to allow us to name the custom filters within PLS? Right now we have to name them in a offline text editor and reference which filter does what or what preset filter we used. I understand that you are looking to develop a way to put them in our LC portfolio but I have noticed that I have setup two filters that do the same thing just because I didn't realize I have already used the custom filter.

Thanks !

Tony

sociallender

I am working on a quick way to view all filters and will be available in the next release.  To give an idea, here is a screenshot of 2 filters that have been configured grouped by tab.  It provides the fields and the criteria for each.

SL

[attachment deleted by admin]

TravelingPennies

Also, I will be adding a description field for each filter as well.

-SL

TravelingPennies

NOW THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT SL !!!!

Keep up the Great work !

TravelingPennies

Version 3.8 now has the ability to describe and show saved filters.

SL

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

SL - I was wondering how to save filters by a name under ver 7.904? I don't see that ability anymore.

Thanks !

TravelingPennies

Sorry, you can only have 1 filter in the new version.

SL

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL