Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

If you could add one feature to LC, what would it be?

Started by Peter, September 24, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GS

I'd like to see making Payment/Income a filterable item.

Or better yet, allow the user to define their own filter equations.  That probably would be tough to code, but would open endless options.

core

I would like to see more details about what was said in the telephone calls and emails.  "Borrower contacted LendingClub" doesn't cut it for me.  That could mean innocent question, early payoff, or payment troubles ahead.  I think we deserve to know which it is, since it's our money on the line.  Nothing that would compromise borrower privacy, just a note stating the generalities. Also, it doesn't take 4 business days to know that an ACH payment failed.  What makes it ok for them to keep this information under their hat until days later? 

I shouldn't have to guess about what's going on with my notes when LC already knows damn well exactly what's about to happen.

rlv99

I'd like to know how many dependants the borrower has and marital status.  Really only 1 feature since they are inter-related.  I wouldn't think such info is ""discriminatory.  Just about every form you fill-out asks the same question.

TravelingPennies

But do they require that the question be answered, or is it optional?

The last one I filled out,  last week online, wasn't optional.  It was for an auto insurence quote for a new car I had just bought.

PrimeRisk

When a loan gets pulled for any reason and the money magically reappears in your account I'd love to know which one ones got pulled.  I like to look to see if there are trends to the ones that get pulled. 

I know you can go to Order History and see which ones have expired, but once you have 40+ notes a week in funding it becomes difficult to figure out what was the last one to go.

TravelingPennies

If you have a wife,......

Had 3!!!  Only have a girlfriend now which can be almost as bad, at times.   https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/cool.gif" alt="8)" title="Cool" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Thank you, Dan.  7 digit settlement packages can be gut-wrenching.  However, state of residence (1 in CA,  2 in Fl) wasn't helpful to me;  pre-marital agreements are.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL