Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

auto quick invest improving?

Started by Peter, September 24, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilgefisher

I have noticed an uptick in my auto quick invest loans. My quick invest is hitting at 4x the volume it was just two weeks ago.  Is this a fluke or is anyone else seeing the same trend?

Randawl

Similar experience here.  I think this is a result of Prosper's recent increases in loan volumes.

thezfunk

I have noticed an uptick and by 'uptick' I mean I am periodically getting one where I would get none before.  They just barely make it into my filter too.  They aren't the 'best' that I would like.  I also think it's just because volume is up.  Not because they are processing auto invest properly (right away).

Peter

I think this is purely because of the uptick in volume. I have seen more loans added this week than ever before which means more chances for hits with AQI.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL