Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Funds Returned

Started by Peter, September 05, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchNurse

So through investing in my first 100 loans the proceeded to enter the review processs upon being fully funded. This afternoon I had my account get refunded $25. I reinvested so on and so forth.

Now I realize this is because LC, while reviewing the loans before actual issuance, threw one of them out while fact checking.

I own ABC and E that I bought off the bat, but I have no idea which loan was axed. I like the idea of being able to track what loan was refunded to me so I can build up some statistical ideas about falsified information or rejected loans. Is there any way to see what loan was axed and the reason for this?

Probably not a huge deal...but just something I'm curious about and wouldn't mind looking over if it was possible. I certainly can't skim over my port and say "aha #47890134 disappeared!"

storm

Click on "Order History", look for something in the "Expired" column, and click on the order number to see the note that cancelled from that order.  You are wasting your time though as LC doesn't tell you the exact reason the note was cancelled, and there are a multitude of reasons.

TravelingPennies

core

Joleran

It wouldn't be a yacht, you need to get up to some really high speeds to catch enough air to skim over a port, so probably a racing speedboat.

Really though, it's short for portfolio.

TravelingPennies

I can see the logic behind the speedboat inference, alas I was referring to my catamaran.

A very low percentage of the hull is actually in contact with the waters, and as such I consider it skimming.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/rolleyes.gif" alt="::)" title="Roll Eyes" class="smiley" />

But really...Who doesnt imbibe heavily whilst investing. Or captaining his or her catamaran.

GS

I mostly try ABC loans and I get about 1/3rd cancelled.  Keep in mind that if the loan gets cancelled its not necessarily because of fraud being detected, it could be that the borrower changed his/her mind or found a better deal elsewhere.

cfb

I get a ton of canceled notes.  In fact, it was running to half or more while the notes were thin and I didn't know anything about the four 'drop times'.  Interestingly enough, none of the notes I've written in the past ~ 2 weeks has issued at all or been canceled.

Between the canceled notes and the high rate of early payback I'm seeing, I'm guessing the notes that looked good were either too good to be true, the people didn't need the money, or they got a better rate/terms elsewhere.

TravelingPennies

Just got this 100% order cancellation email this morning:  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/undecided.gif" alt=":-" title="Undecided" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Cfb - can you elaborate on the 'four drop times'? I'm not sure if this is a phrase I should be familiar with?

TravelingPennies

PDT when daylight saving time is in effect.  Which it is now.  Easier just to say "PT".   Nitpicky, maybe, but it's an hour difference for crissake.  And it does make a difference when you start talking about automation.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL