Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Does Auto-Invest try to invest in loans released from hold?

Started by Peter, August 16, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viking

Like has also been discussed here http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1453.msg10746#msg10746" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1453.msg10746#msg10746,
I have noticed that loans may be unavailable (i.e. 100% funded) a few seconds after posting but a few minutes later they may become available again after someone release their hold on the loan.

Does IR try to Auto-Invest in a loan more than once? In other words, if the loan is fully funded at the first attempt, is there a second (or more) attempt later?

rlv99

I would like an answer to this as well.  Lately,  I have been able to manually pick 2-3 loans for every 1 of IR's by refreshing and continuing to search for loans.  Either confirms the theory that not all loans are released to the API and/or I am catching the loans that are coming out of the shopping cart before IR??

Rob L

I mentioned this on another thread but I've seen loans come and go and come back again. I've become more convinced over time that most of it isn't loans going into and exiting from "shopping carts" (it happens too quickly), but an artifact of the LC software in its normal operation.  It's a pure guess on my part., but his type of software thing can be very complex and quite unpredictable. Loans thought fully funded and gone may not be (as you have posted).

TravelingPennies

As a follow up question, while we are waiting for a response from Rev:

IF the loans come back on LC would they also come back on IR? I would suspect that the answer is NO; Rev probably programmed the API to only look at new loans...?

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL