Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

46 loans funding ...

Started by Peter, August 08, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GS

This is the lowest I've ever seen their selection ...

Could be an unintended consequence of LC skewing the issuance date towards the 1st of the month ... Everyone is reinvesting their payments due the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ....

LonghornSF

The first week or so is always the worst, probably for the reason you mentioned. This month is as bad as I've ever seen it though.

Rob L

There were about 4,350 new loans offered June 1-9, 4,200 July 1-9 (holiday included), and 3,800 August 1-9. August started on a Thursday. If you start with the first Thursday of each month and end with the second Friday (9 days) the numbers are about the same. My data are a bit spotty so take it with a grain of salt. Still that's a 15% drop off from June relative to August. Makes you kinda wonder if LC will hit their monthly growth target. I have not compiled dollar amounts, only loan counts. Forgot to mention the whole loans program. I wonder if whole loan volume is still growing or shrinking. Does LC make public whole loan statistics?

rawraw

LC Advisers invests in the first weeks of each month.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL