Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Not seeing any new listing at 9am Friday.....

Started by Peter, August 08, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

...and its 9:07am already.

Can someone confirm?  TIA

Dennis

As of 12:15 PM on the East Coast (9:15 AM Pacific Time), I still see nothing posted.

TravelingPennies

Thanks Dennis.

There was a shut down for scheduled maintaince last night and I was wondering if it screwed with my filters.  Seems not.

I have been doing this almost a year and this is the first time I saw no new loans at the normal feeding times. 

9:20am Pacific and still no new meat, looks like a forced diet this morning.  Too bad as my computer crashed during the 5pm feeding yesterday.  I am going to miss two meals in a row.

TravelingPennies

The new notes posted at 20 minutes after the hour, and a few more at 25 past.  It's odd seeing all those notes (well, there's really not many) sitting there with so little funding.

There were only 2 that I could stomach investing in, and both were outside my usual investment parameters, so I had to go off the reservation a little to get anything.  Where the heck are decent notes anymore?  Are the institutional guys getting them?

TravelingPennies

Yea they finally came up starting at 9:21am Pacific, glad I hung in there.  I got 6 and my daughter got 4 she liked.

I noted the "whale" who used to take 50% of many fractional notes seems to be on vacation the last week or so?  I think he might be "worth-blanket" but not really sure.

I noted 95 listing before the new notes came up and now see 115 listings but of course some could have fully funded almost immediately.

Others have speculated that the institutions have already put their August money to work.  I might speculate they are on vacation. 

Who knows maybe Prosper wanted to screw with the 'bots' with a late release.  Probably not, more than likely just a 'glitch' at Prosper.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL