Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

lots of bailing

Started by Peter, September 17, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontvote

The difficulty in finding prosper loans is well established. I have 20K unallocated in my IRA account and decided to significantly broaden my criteria to get money working. Obviously 20K earning 8% is better than 1K earning 15%. I can improve my portfolio criteria on reinvestment later, esp if I'm only getting 1-2 loans per day in my autoinvest (more like a WEEK).  Anyway, I put in a quickinvest order for 12 loans on 9/13. ONE was invested, two are pending and 9 expired. Even the dregs are dreggy. It doesn't help that there are zero loans available at all in the highest four risk categories right now.

This has been well discussed and I know that I have to turn my life upside down to invest in this asset class so I'm just venting.

Randawl

Here's to hoping Prosper can continue to increase their loan volumes. . . and up their conversion rate while they're at it.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL