Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Can You Unwind a Prosper Loan before it is fully funded?

Started by Peter, July 24, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

Is possible on the web site to unwind a Prosper loan before it fully funds and is originated?

Example:  My usual loan is $100 and today I "double pumped" one due to a distraction and ended up with $200 on that particular loan.

Yea really not a big mistake but the other day I had typed in $1000 instead of $100 but caught it before I 'confirmed'.  That type of mistake I would like to "unwind" for sure.

Randawl

Nope, I do not think that is possible.  Well, technically it is possible.  I just don't think it's possible for you and me, however.     https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/rolleyes.gif" alt="::)" title="Roll Eyes" class="smiley" />

Xenon481

This has been done several times when one of Prosper's C level employees (now former) (username Anton) made bids he wanted to take back, but has not been done for normal people.

TravelingPennies

Prosper's reply to my e-mail:  "It is not possible to 'unwind' an incorrect bid on a loan. I'm glad you caught the $1,000 bid! The majority of investors use the Quick Invest tool so this issue is largely avoided. If manually selecting loans, be very careful."

neals384

Huh.  I have done a double by mistake and the Prosper platform comes back with an error message.  It doesn't let the second invest go thru.  Maybe that feature is now broken.

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL