Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Monthly statements

Started by Peter, March 11, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WES

Prosper has not yet issued monthly statements for January and February 2012. This is worrisome and inconvenient, but does it foretell bigger problems at Prosper?

Peter

WES, While certainly inconvenient I don't think there is much to this. They are redoing their statement layouts and I have heard it should be done soon. Still, it is very poor form from an IT perspective to inconvenience your customers for something as trivial as a statement redesign.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

DiligentiaLLC

WES, I have contacted Prosper on multiple occasions over the past few weeks and I keep getting "it will be out tomorrow" or "it will be out soon" and both statements never come to fruition.  As an institutional investor, our firm cannot perform our month-end performance measurements without reconciling against all account statements - so this is a major pain for us as well.  Suffice it to say I know where your frustration is coming from.

TravelingPennies

My January statement was issued on March 16th. Still waiting for February....

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL