Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Responses to forum questions

Started by Peter, May 31, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoneyTree

NOTE: This thread was broken off another topic: http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1161" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1161

I must confess that it really frustrates and saddens me to see just how few of the answers I'm getting to my questions here (and elsewhere on the forum) are actually useful. Most of the responses are either assuming I don't have a grasp of the basics (which I suppose is understandable, since there's no way for you to know what I already know or don't know, and it would be impractical to list my knowledge base every time I pose a question) or are suggesting something so vague that the information is all but useless, or are offering opinions without basis, or are making irrelevant tangential comments...

I realize that writing this is probably a mistake, but I can't help myself. I'm not looking to start a conversation about this issue. I just need to put it out there. To those of you that have, over the past few months, provided me and others with truly useful responses: please know that I appreciate it.

Zach

I definitely do understand what you're talking about, and sometimes feel the same way, but I must say that I do love the times where insightful questions and comments are posed that get me thinking and wondering.

I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I will go the extra mile to weigh in or answer a question that I know the answer to.

Sent with Tapatalk 4 on my HTC DNA.

edward

I totally agree with you, Money Tree. Some of the answers on this particular thread did seem better suited to a different thread even though they did provide some good information--just not pertinent to your question. I think you asked a wonderful question, and I hope someone will help both of us.

Edit: Since this thread has been broken and separated from the original thread, the original comments above don't make much sense anymore. But I still agree with the general premise of Money Tree's concern.

core

There is some irony here; I am certain of it.

rawraw

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL