Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

The Next Crash

Started by Peter, May 26, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TravelingPennies

I have not read that whitepaper.  I guess I'd like to see his historical return performance.  Talk is cheap.

rawraw

Cries

Rawraw, I feel like we read many of the same blogs online. 

Anyways, I have not seen any evidence that we are out of the recession that started in 08/09.  I am not buying or holding any indexes currently because the risk way outweighs any potential returns.  (I actually sold the last bit of my indices this afternoon - tired of of the endless volatility due to FOMC speculation.)

I have all my money in consumer credit, 3-4 value stocks, 4 special situations, and a pile of puts on a a massively overvalued equity.  I believe that everything I own is insulated against a market sell-off/crash, although I would love to hear what I'm doing wrong from anyone with an opinion.

I've been giving this stuff a lot of thought lately.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL