Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Entrepreneur wants to talk with borrowers and pay them $50

Started by Peter, May 07, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

An entrepreneur based in New York City is looking to talk with borrowers who have successfully taken out loans with Lending Club or Prosper. He is willing to give a $50 gift card in exchange for your time. He is looking to find out the following:

How did they hear of LC/Prosper, did they apply on both sites, why did they pick one over the other and how was their overall application experience.  We are also interested in finding out if they use any websites or support groups to help them with their debt and manage money and if not would they find these type of tools valuable.

I know this entrepreneur personally and it is an obligation free discussion. This person just wants to understand the kinds of borrowers who are using p2p loans. If you are interested send me an email to peter (at) lendacademy (dot) com with the subject "Borrower interview".
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

rawraw

Peter, you may want to let him know LendingClub advertises through Mint.  I don't know if it is specifically suggested for debt consolidation, but it comes up several places on how to streamline financing.

TravelingPennies

nanmaleely

Various information is very useful me. Kno has been profusely from what I read of this post.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL