Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best platform to syndicate on

who has the best platform to syndicate on and is also legit where I can feel my money is safe? am looking for recommendations.

best platform to syndicate on

Colonial (Strategic Funding)

Probably the largest in sheer volume and its managed by one of the oldest and largest reputable companies in the space. I'm pretty sure everyone else who will comment will say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalequityllc View Post
      Colonial (Strategic Funding)

Probably the largest in sheer volume and its managed by one of the oldest and largest reputable companies in the space. I'm pretty sure everyone else who will comment will say the same.
      Cardinal, isn't their system invite-only?

Comment

best platform to syndicate on

No but they do more due diligence than some other platforms out there. Quality seeks quality.

Comment

We are offering syndication opportunity on our deals, utilizing our underwriting and collections process. You can participate on 10-90% of our deals. Shoot an email at info@premierecapitalfunding.com or call Eli Bronstein at 718-514-9051 with any questions.
          Oxana

Premier Capital Funding
          Office Line: 1-877-563-4226
          Fax line: 1-877-340-9184
          E-mail: info@premierecapitalfunding.com
          Web: www.premierecapitalfunding.com
          2715 Coney Island Ave, 3rd Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11235

DIRECT FUNDER * HIGH APPROVAL RATIO * LOW RATES * LONG TERMS * HIGH COMMISSIONS

Comment

Are you an ISO that wants to invest in some of your deals, or are you a funder looking for service or are you an investor looking to put cash to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Premier Capital Funding View Post
              We are offering syndication opportunity on our deals, utilizing our underwriting and collections process. You can participate on 10-90% of our deals. Shoot an email at info@premierecapitalfunding.com or call Eli Bronstein at 718-514-9051 with any questions.
              Eli,

Sent you a PM on LinkedIn. Do you have any bad MCA debt you can sell? Very hungry to purchase.
              Copelon J. Kirklin
              Equipment & Business Finance | Real Estate Private Equity Funding | Commercial Mortgages

The KPC Group, LLC
              Email: CKirklin@TheKPCGrp.info
              Office: 504-667-5400
              Cell: 225-304-2634
              Fax: 320-215-9917
              https://www.thekpcgrp.com

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X