Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funding Deals in Canada has never been easier!

Why Greenbox? Let me start off by saying Our level of security is top of the line, with internal controls to monitor files within the box. The box controls what users can view and can’t view and tracks each time a file is viewed and edited. We have algorithms that will trigger alerts when users view a merchant record that should not be. New updates are being created specifically to enhance the Broker experience. The Box enables you to be in sync always on files as well as easily adjusting commission or add-on options, such as, weekly payment and early payoff discount. Our offers are totally customizable with the ability to quickly and easily modify the funding amount, commission both up and down, term, and all of the credit and bank data to help you understand how the underwriting decision was made. You can earn 15 pts or more, depending on Broker Priority that the ISO falls under which is based on performance. Other advantages? You don’t need a California Broker’s License to fund with us. We fund in Canada. We also offer Invoice Factoring discounts and Lines of Credit. We fund Industries that others don’t (Auto Sales, Lawyers, Marketing, Construction and many more). Questions? Email me today Jessica.Garcia@greenbox.capital

Funding cannabis?

Comment

yes we also fund cannabis!
      Send me an email

Comment

Working...
      X