Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Lending- Backed by NYC's largest brokerage and Lender

Douglas Elliman is the largest brokerage in all of New York City and top 5 in the country. We recently opened a capital markets division and partnered with one of the biggest commercial lenders to provide people like yourself, access to finding the best possible financing.

Through our partners connections and Douglas Elliman's, we are able to provide our clients unprecedented access to a high number of banks and the top secondary lenders, to give them the ability to find the best possible financing on a property.

We have the ability to contact hundreds of banks, the top secondary and even private lenders. We also have the ability to work with you as the client on what your needs are for a specific property. For example, If you need interest only for the first 5 years, we can go out and target that as a need for you on this deal.

We do this analysis at no cost to you. It usually takes us 24 hours to complete the analysis and have you term sheets. Our analysis will show you exactly where the loan and property stand in the eyes of commercial underwriters at this time and allows us to put all workable solutions / options in front of you so you can decide the best course of action.

We offer a full suite of services including hard money, financing, refinancing etc. If you are in need of any sort of financing, please contact me at any time and I will be able to help you.

John Gianis

212-352-5248

john.gianis@elliman.com

205 E 42nd street New York, NY

thats Great, if you have some issues getting deals approved, give is a call - Were a direct lender, and Familliar with Elliman in boca raton, fl as we've done some deals in the past for them.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
    http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Working...
    X