Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENOUGH HARD DECLINES ACROSS THE BOARD? Private Direct Lender gets the job done!!

Enough wasting your time shopping around 15 different lenders in hopes that SOMEONE will pick up your crappy deal and give you an offer.

At Synvestment, we are a small group of Partners who collectively syndicate and invest our own money in order to help you push that deal over the edge, get approved and funded.

Most recently we funded a:
    • Salon for $35,000 with a sub 500 credit score!! The max offer on this deal from ANYBODY ELSE was $6,100

• Horseback Riding Ranch funded for $65,000. Bad credit and criminal background check. Total offers prior to coming to Synvestment added up to $0.00

• An auto repair shop was funded for $22,000 with a $10,000 IRS lien

**Every submission is, as always, a case by case basis, but we have a killer UW staff and one of the highest approval and funding rates in the industry**

Please send contact information. thanks.

Comment

So is your company based out of Melbourne, Australia? How does that work?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by GulfCoastFunding View Post
        So is your company based out of Melbourne, Australia? How does that work?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
        Where does it say Australia???

Comment

I was doing some research on the company "Synvestment". All I could find was that they were based in Australia, but I'm sure they have an office here in the States I would hope.

Comment

I'd like some information as well.

Comment

Please send ISO pack

Comment

Working...
              X