• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naclb

Who's going. We are exhibiting..... kevin.henry@seacoastbf.com
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development

I won't be there this year. Hold down the fort for me!

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
      I won't be there this year. Hold down the fort for me!
      Bummer! Was looking forward to seeing you there!
      Kevin Henry
      VP-Business Development

Comment

Originally posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
        Bummer! Was looking forward to seeing you there!
        Sean,

By the looks of the exhibitor list, you might want to rethink attending. It's probably double that of last year.
        Kevin Henry
        VP-Business Development

Comment

I broke my foot 7 weeks ago and am just starting to be able to walk again, albeit with a very big limp, without a massive boot on. Don't know if I would be ready for that just yet. The following week I will be in Vegas though to participate in an IFA fintech class and at Money2020. Also if you're interested in meeting loan brokers, I have something to share with you. Shoot me an email.

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
            I broke my foot 7 weeks ago and am just starting to be able to walk again, albeit with a very big limp, without a massive boot on. Don't know if I would be ready for that just yet. The following week I will be in Vegas though to participate in an IFA fintech class and at Money2020. Also if you're interested in meeting loan brokers, I have something to share with you. Shoot me an email.
            Ouch! Hope you get better soon! I will not be attending the IFA event as Jay typically attends them and is a frequent speaker. I will send an e-mail pronto!
            Kevin Henry
            VP-Business Development

Comment

Working...
            X