Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High risk deal needs approval & funding asap-contracts signed but failed funding call

Hello

I just had a merchant that owns a hair salon get approved and sign a contract for $25k. However, he "failed" the funding call when head UW called because he was not expecting her call at that time, he thought it was another broker trying to sell to him. I argued with the head UW for 35 minutes about the unnecessary decision made to not fund the money.

Depositing $45k per month. But 500 FICO Score is the main roadblock here.

Anybody out there willing to get this deal done for me? Merchant needs funding asap to fix some equipment and a few other things to get back up and running to max profitability.

Thank You!

Mike, President Champion Capital Inc.

Funding@ChampionCapital.net

516-587-4273

Are there any other reasons that were not provided to you as to why the lender backed out other than being rude to the person on the Funding Call? I can think of a few lenders that might be able to get this done, but what type of terms is the client looking for?

Regards,

Mike

Comment

Please PM me or shoot me an email we can get this done for you. Jdicanio@firstpremierfunding.com
      John DiCanio

Managing Member

Office: 516.916.5663
      Cell: 631.538.8324
      www.directmerchantfunding.com

Comment

High risk deal needs approval & funding asap-contracts signed but failed funding call

who can Fund without doing a bank login?

Comment

Working...
        X