Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for MCA lender that will fund mobile home park

Looking for a MCA lender that will fund a borrower who currently owns a mobile home park with good cash flow and is looking to buy another park. Please advise

Looking for MCA lender that will fund mobile home park

I can fund this. Email details to arron@merchantloanservices.com

Comment

I will be able to get you capital on the mobile home park. My email is jmeyer@lendficorp.com & my # is 631-861-3968

Comment

I can help out quickly contact me Frank.Antonelli@broadac.com

Comment

Originally posted by mbackonen View Post
          Looking for a MCA lender that will fund a borrower who currently owns a mobile home park with good cash flow and is looking to buy another park. Please advise
          Our company deals with business loans for companies like yours. We guarantee a hassle free and fast loan providing service to everybody. We can pre-approve your loan for free with no obligations required and still provide you with funding even if you have bad credit. The application is very short and simple and approvals are usually within 24 hours. Get in touch with First Choice Capital for more details.

Comment

For deals like this try FundSoFast. We are offering competitve 2nd through 4th positions. We will fund up to 30k, same day - NO COJ

***NO SIC CODE RESTRICTIONS***

Buy Rate structure - You can make up to 15% on our Premium Pricing and up to 12% on our Standard Programs.

Feel free to contact us at anytime to sign up.

info@fundsofast.com
            (860)348.3253

Comment

I can fund this project, but need more information, please contact me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by mbackonen View Post
                Using MCA to purchase real estate? You do not provide any details, but, why not a commercial loan or SBA?
                Dave Lambert
                FC Financial LLC
                1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
                Office: 1-727-233-1111
                dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

FUNDSOFAST can fund a mobile parks as long as the deposits are 20k or greater monthly and over 75% of the park is occupied at all times.

This would be put on our restricted pricing program (4-8 months 75k MAX)

Feel free to e-mail info@fundsofast.com if you would like to review an ISO agreement. We may also be able to lend against the mobile homes if they are less than 2 years old and have a value of 50k + each.

Comment

I can help you if they have equity with the land and properties. Commercial or residential properties.

up to 10million - great rates 10-14% - 1-4yr balloon notes with monthly payments.
                    Would that help?

Jackie Nickell
                    xFunder
                    404-849-8484 - jackie.nickell@xfunder.solutions

Comment

Loans for Any Reason!

Are you need a a loan? the need for extra money can arise at just about any time. We pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs and provide a loan for just about any reason you may need. Our process is 100% online, quick and simple.
                      Apply Now
                      email: chryslerkings_financialinvest@aol.com

chryslerkings_financialinvest@aol.com
                      +1(512) 643-3473

Comment

Working...
                      X