Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a funder for a FL based cyber security firm.

I have a cyber security firm in FL. Due to the confidentiality needs of its clients it bills through a secure management company who makes one deposit into their account monthly of 435K. I have the contact info for the billing company but due to the one deposit a month there has been no interest. The firm currently has a balance of over 3,000,000 and is looking for a fast 250-300K. Where could I find an interested funder?

Did you find a home for the firm?
    Sincerely,

Angela Hutchins | Senior Sales Support Administrator
    Direct Capital Alliance
    Toll Free: 888.238.0057 | Direct: 754.208.6239 | Fax: 954.206.6000
    angela@directcapitalalliance.com
    http://www.directcapitalalliance.com

Comment

Originally posted by BWayne View Post
      I have a cyber security firm in FL. Due to the confidentiality needs of its clients it bills through a secure management company who makes one deposit into their account monthly of 435K. I have the contact info for the billing company but due to the one deposit a month there has been no interest. The firm currently has a balance of over 3,000,000 and is looking for a fast 250-300K. Where could I find an interested funder?
      I work with a funder that does not mind the 1 deposit a month. Let's talk and get this done - 435-359-9638 or ken@newvistamarketing.com, 7 days a week up to 8pm MST.

Comment

Working...
      X