Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking 33,000,000 for resort development in Costa Rica

Seeking financing for resort development project in Costa Rica 33,000,000 open to debt and equity proposals Please email to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com or telephone 541-632-3560

How much does the client have to bring into the deal? What are they seeking Debt? Equity? JV?

Comment

Seeking 33,000,000 for resort development in Costa Rica

I can take of this . With ease unless you have already resolved this issue

Comment

regarding Costa Rica

Originally posted by TreyR89 View Post
        I can take of this . With ease unless you have already resolved this issue
        Can you email me your contact information to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com This is Richard Milford regarding your interest in the 33,000,000 Costa Rica project that is need in financing

Comment

Reply to Trey

Trey,

Can you email me your contact information to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com

Thanks

Richard Milford

Comment

Might be a little late. But this company helped me. They have over 75 lenders that bid for your loan. And they accept all types of credit. They really have a deep portfolio of products. Here is their quick application. Hope this helps. NBC- https://bit.ly/2qOplkd -Ed

Comment

Working...
            X