Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1,000,000 within 3 months, Angel investors , existing ISO's , Direct Lenders

Good Morning

Our team of 6 is looking for a home where we can build a long term ethical book of business and establish a pipeline with return clients who dont have to worry about PSF fees, stacking ,or having a loan pushed on them which they wont be able to afford . We all know as hard as it is to find Trustworthy agents its just as difficult to find an ISO who doesn't over-promise.

I have had numerous experience in reaching the magic $1,000,000 within 3 months with just 6 openers , we would of course like to scale that to about 10-12 to reach that goal much quicker .
    We will be interested in New shops, existing shops , Direct or if you just need to turn your shop around we will be happy to come in and offer some free advice to you as well .

We are very well versed in running and Building a shop from scratch to building Retention program for an existing pipeline . My guys are honest and care more about our clients welfare then their own pockets, we all have families and have been successful believe strongly in doing the right thing . This industry is changing and Regulations are coming and many ISO shops will be unprepared for it. Any "Broker/ISO's/Direct shops" who are looking for anything that is unethical or morally irresponsible please dont waste your time , you are not what we are looking for .

Ill be happy to discuss this in more detail with anyone who is looking to set up a long term program with numerous cross-selling opportunities including Merchant Processing , Outbound/Inbound , Direct mailers, Email campaigns , Press 1 establishing a healthy ISO Biz Dev platform etc.

Please PM me directly if you're interested in speaking . If there are any agents out there who can agree with our ethical views and would like to join the team , we would love to speak with you to see if you can join our group .

Thank you
    IsoSmart Solutions , LLC

$1,000,000 within 3 months, Angel investors , existing ISO's , Direct Lenders

call me 9178102999

Comment

You can reach me at 516-972-2407
      Last edited by IGC2015; 07-18-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Are you still looking for a new company to call home?

Comment

Please reach out to me @ 631-892-2086
          John DiCanio

Managing Member

Office: 516.916.5663
          Cell: 631.538.8324
          www.directmerchantfunding.com

Comment

Originally posted by IsoSmart View Post
            Good Morning

Our team of 6 is looking for a home where we can build a long term ethical book of business and establish a pipeline with return clients who dont have to worry about PSF fees, stacking ,or having a loan pushed on them which they wont be able to afford . We all know as hard as it is to find Trustworthy agents its just as difficult to find an ISO who doesn't over-promise.

I have had numerous experience in reaching the magic $1,000,000 within 3 months with just 6 openers , we would of course like to scale that to about 10-12 to reach that goal much quicker .
            We will be interested in New shops, existing shops , Direct or if you just need to turn your shop around we will be happy to come in and offer some free advice to you as well .

We are very well versed in running and Building a shop from scratch to building Retention program for an existing pipeline . My guys are honest and care more about our clients welfare then their own pockets, we all have families and have been successful believe strongly in doing the right thing . This industry is changing and Regulations are coming and many ISO shops will be unprepared for it. Any "Broker/ISO's/Direct shops" who are looking for anything that is unethical or morally irresponsible please dont waste your time , you are not what we are looking for .

Ill be happy to discuss this in more detail with anyone who is looking to set up a long term program with numerous cross-selling opportunities including Merchant Processing , Outbound/Inbound , Direct mailers, Email campaigns , Press 1 establishing a healthy ISO Biz Dev platform etc.

Please PM me directly if you're interested in speaking . If there are any agents out there who can agree with our ethical views and would like to join the team , we would love to speak with you to see if you can join our group .

Thank you
            IsoSmart Solutions , LLC
            call 9733920837

Comment

Contact Info

Bill Winkelman 410-983-1270

UOTE=IsoSmart;5425]Good Morning

Thank you
              IsoSmart Solutions , LLC[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
              X