Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Contractor Looking for $125k

I have a general contractor who is looking for a 1st position merchant advance. This is D paper. The applicant has 3 business bank accounts two of which have good cash flow. He is a typical general contractor he does have several overdrafts each month. His revenue ranges from $60k from all three accounts to $155k. He has a one million dollar contract in place. He also has a letter from his attorney which helped get his largest client who was paying late addressed so overdraft issues going forward shall be a non-issue. This deal has seen several lenders so it is not fresh. I have shopped this deal for one week. I need to see this one close as this is a good deal. DIRECT LENDERS ONLY.

My only concern is the overdrafts but I'd like to help. Send me an email and I will send you the application. My email is arron@merchantloanservices.com

Comment

Are you a Direct Lender

Originally posted by therealarron View Post
      My only concern is the overdrafts but I'd like to help. Send me an email and I will send you the application. My email is arron@merchantloanservices.com
      Are you a direct lender? This deal has been shopped to everyone. I need a direct lender who does F paper to review this one to even see if this deal is even viable. If you are a direct lender reply to this post and I will reach out to you on Monday.

Comment

This client might be a better fit for A/R financing if they have B2B or Govt receivables.

AmeriFactors Financial Group is a direct lender and has funded over $5BILLION since 1990.
        We offer:
        • NON-Recourse A/R Financing & PO Funding.
        • Asset Based Lending (ABL)
        • SBA Loans

Send me a pm or give me a call or email.
        We will look at construction related deals and give FAST decisions!
        We pay brokers recurring monthly residual commissions.

Rob Brownell
        Amerifactors Financial Group
        215 Celebration Place, Suite 340, Celebration, FL 34747
        p: 772-419-8606
        e: rbrownell@amerifactors.com
        w: www.amerifactors.com

Comment

General Contractor Looking for $125k

Yes I'm a direct lender email me at arron@merchantloanservices.com and we can begin the application process.

Comment

Working...
          X