No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question from a company with MCA's

Hi there,

I had a quick question. I recently started a new job as VP of Finance at a great retail company that has been using MCA's to fund product for around 2 years now. They have been working great, but they have recently hit a sales slump, which is now starting to take a toll on the daily payments. The company has 3 daily withdrawals and has never missed a payment.

Question: Are there any providers who would help consolidate these 3 payments and potentially extend the term?

Please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong area, just trying to look for a solution to help free up some much needed cash flow!

Thanks,

Originally posted by GregMak View Post
    Hi there,
    Question: Are there any providers who would help consolidate these 3 payments and potentially extend the term?
    Thanks,
    Yes there are. Please call me ASAP.

I took care of a client who had 5 positions down to 1, and instead of $18.5k paying total payments weekly, we got her down to $6.5k total payments weekly, and spread out over 26 weeks.

What's your debt schedule look like? Funder, balance, daily payments, payoff date?
    Last edited by abfunders; 06-13-2017, 08:56 AM.
    Micah Markowitz | American Business Funders | www.abfunders.com
    mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 646-883-9721 - direct

Comment

Working...
    X