Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capfundnow

Has anyone done business with capfundnow.com (advertised in the December 2016 issue of debanked magazine)

what I know: they work with smaller broker shops, the broker submits a generic loan app to them, which they pass along to a number of MCA funders in their network based on the best allocation of what a funders looks for. They claim over 40 different funders and get paid by the volume they produce for their group of lenders. They also say it doesn't affect the brokers commissions, and there looking to get multiple offers on your deal. They have been doing this since November 2016.

The concept sounds great, and I wouldn't mind paying a little hit out of my commission for the convenience if that was the case. What I'm concerned about is the security of my accounts for doing second, third, or multiple deals, I don't want my deal sold behind my back by some employee at their group. Sounds like there's a lot of trust involved.

These guys are dependable.
    The only problem is that they shop it around until approval, and your client ends up with 5 hard pulls.

They are not going to resell or steal it. I have a deal sitting there with approval, nobody has called.
    Keep in mind, if they do it once, then that's the end of their volume.
    Micah Markowitz | American Business Funders | www.abfunders.com
    mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 646-883-9721 - direct

Comment

Working...
    X