Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ACH processor for PSF fee

Our current ACH processor is charging us 10%. Have any suggestions or if we could piggy back off of someone current active account. PM me.

Broker or Direct lender?
    If you're a broker, use Check-21 "Bank Draft" checks for free. Look it up online. Some banks won't accept them. www.echeckdirect.com is a good resource.
    Micah Markowitz | American Business Funders | www.abfunders.com
    mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 646-883-9721 - direct

Comment

Its for a Brokerage Firm, just to charge a Service Fee. with this echeck i would print the chq myself?

Comment

Are we allowed printing chqs on our own? Any idea if BMO Harris bank accept check 21?

Comment

Call/walk into the bank and ask yourself.
          Alternatively, we can talk about Check-22 services.
          Send me an email, I have a way to hook you up.
          Micah Markowitz | American Business Funders | www.abfunders.com
          mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 646-883-9721 - direct

Comment

www.seamlesschex.com
            Archie Bengzon
            Owner
            Jumpstart Capital
            archie@jumpstartcapital.biz

Comment

Originally posted by MCNetwork View Post
              Yeah, definitely worth checking out. I have a direct point of contact there if you need one.

Comment

I am on the same boat, where can we get an ach processor for the processing fee? I looked at one of the links but it has it where you have to print a check, is that the only method available?

Comment

Originally posted by IGC2017 View Post
                  I am on the same boat, where can we get an ach processor for the processing fee? I looked at one of the links but it has it where you have to print a check, is that the only method available?
                  You put in the merchant's account and routing # and it prints a check that you can deposit through your phone or at the bank. PSF fees are actually one of their core markets.

ACH processors don't like PSF-fee only accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
                    You put in the merchant's account and routing # and it prints a check that you can deposit through your phone or at the bank. PSF fees are actually one of their core markets.

ACH processors don't like PSF-fee only accounts.
                    Would you be able to get me in contact with one of the representatives if possible. I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Would you have to physically print the check? Or once can you just remote deposit once the check is generated. If possivle, could you also get me in contact with someone. Thanks

Comment

PM me your emails. I'll make email intros to them for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X