Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Leads for Sale

We are a new brokerage, and we have excess leads coming in that are too much for us to currently handle. We'd like to sell some of our leads as an EXCLUSIVE sale. We'd like to sell about 2 or maybe 3 per day (based on our volume).

These are exclusive leads under the name of our company American Business Funders, and we will not resell them. Information we receive: monthly income, credit score, amount funded, purpose of funding, email, business address, knowledge of previous bankruptcies, knowledge of any current loans, negative days per month, and they they have given explicit permission to be contacted by an agent, and they are presently looking for money (not "in a month" or the like). We will also have a full recording of the call.

We'd like to sell the leads for $45 apiece. First come, first serve.
    Micah Markowitz | American Business Funders | www.abfunders.com
    mmarkowitz@abfunders.com | 646-883-9721 - direct

Please send me your number or call me at 213.341.3711. I am interested in your leads.

Comment

I am also interested 3233016147

Comment

Exclusive Leads for Sale

Nice deal just had a bogo offer at the grocery
        Store for barbecue sauce

Comment

I guess things didn't pan out like I thought they would with these calling centers. One of the Bangladesh calling centers I was working with isn't quite as good as we thought. If things change, I'll be back, but I'm not selling such low quality junk. Go try and buy from www.mcaleads.com if you want outbound leads.

Comment

Exclusive Leads for Sale

Outsourcing leads coming from Bangladesh
            Lol, stay American dr you thing American
            Business owners are going to send there banking information to someone affiliated to
            India, Vietnam or Bangladesh Btw I will say that
            Bangladesh bread is good but seriously you may have better succes with an American on the phone

Comment

lol, i just joined this forum after being with daily funder for sometime and it seems that people are trying to sell the same crappy leads that have been circulated elsewhere, if they were so good and your potential income lets say could be a min of $1000 per deal, why would you sell them ?
              Jerry Starr
              Insource Funding
              433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
              P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
              Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
              http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Exclusive Leads for Sale

Exactly well said because the lead is BBQ
                And he is looking to pawn them off to another
                To recoup his acquisition cost

Comment

Hi, I'm also selling updated UCC Leads, If anyone interested, Take a look at Sample Leads.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Rto/edit#gid=0

Comment

Exclusive Leads

Originally posted by abfunders View Post
                    We are a new brokerage, and we have excess leads coming in that are too much for us to currently handle. We'd like to sell some of our leads as an EXCLUSIVE sale. We'd like to sell about 2 or maybe 3 per day (based on our volume).

These are exclusive leads under the name of our company American Business Funders, and we will not resell them. Information we receive: monthly income, credit score, amount funded, purpose of funding, email, business address, knowledge of previous bankruptcies, knowledge of any current loans, negative days per month, and they they have given explicit permission to be contacted by an agent, and they are presently looking for money (not "in a month" or the like). We will also have a full recording of the call.

We'd like to sell the leads for $45 apiece. First come, first serve.
                    I also am a partner in a new brokerage and we are running into some trouble with leads. We are currently using UCC's and are finding that even though our small team of 5 is brining in about 15 docs per day, most of our docs are not eligible for funding. They are dead for the most part. Our UCC's are from 2016. Any idea's? I am responding to this post because I am curious how you are getting your leads. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by avitta@affinityms.com View Post
                      I also am a partner in a new brokerage and we are running into some trouble with leads. We are currently using UCC's and are finding that even though our small team of 5 is brining in about 15 docs per day, most of our docs are not eligible for funding. They are dead for the most part. Our UCC's are from 2016. Any idea's? I am responding to this post because I am curious how you are getting your leads. Thank you
                      What other lead sources were in your business plan?

Comment

Originally posted by avitta@affinityms.com View Post
                        I said above a while ago - these leads were a bunch of junk. If we're gonna get a good lead source, we're probably not going to be selling the leads themselves, we'll probably use the ones we buy and co-broker the ones we can't follow up on, either due to lack or time or lack of them picking up the phone!

Go with buying inbound leads or live transfers. www.mcaleads.com is a nice resource for outbound live transfers.

Comment

Working...
                        X