Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn ISOs: Tired of DECLINES EVERYDAY in your files...FUNDOVA IS HERE TO FUND!!!!

Looking for ISOs that have hard deals that needs to FUND!!!! DIRECT LENDER (B,C and D PAPER)...ONLY FUNDS IN-HOUSE!!!!

NO BACKDOORING OR SHOPPING AROUND YOUR DEALS!!!!! EVERYTHING IS IN-HOUSE!!!!

FUNDOVA, is the NEW KID OF THE BLOCK, LOOKING FOR DEALS TO FUND!!!!

Minimum Monthly Deposit Average: 15k
    Minimum Mid Fico Score: 550
    Minimum Time in Business: 6 Months
    Restricted Industries: Auto Sales, Attorney, Cashier Checks, Adult Entertainment, Cannabis

WE ARE A HIGH RISK LENDER, DONT FUND PREVIOUS DEFAULTS OR STACK.

Please contact us for send our ISO Agreement and Underwriting Lending Guidelines.

LETS START MAKING MONEY...TODAY!!!!

E. Cepeda
    ISO Manager
    FUNDOVA
    Phone #646-547-2105
    Email: ecepeda@fundovagrp.com

Banned for spamming

Comment

We represent several non-traditional money sources (Lenders/Investors) globally as agents or correspondent, with access to over $100billion in cash specifically geared to fund troubled or growing companies.

These are non-bank lenders that provide financing to companies and individuals who cannot obtain adequate bank financing to further improve or sustain their businesses.

With minimum documentation, low interest rates starting from as low as 3% and very high approval rates, we provide non-recourse funding in form of working capital to individuals and companies.

We also offer partnership programs where you have the opportunity to earn a commission for referring clients. For partnership with us, I can send you our partnership agreement.

If you would be interested to discuss further, please let me know. I can be reached via email andrey.ivanov@egoinvestcapital.com or Whatsapp is +447511142451.

Comment

Working...
      X