Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1 as an ISO/Broker

For the past several years I have worked inside sales for a small MCA/small business lender. We fund in house, never brokered out and leads are provided to another salesman and myself, we spend approx $50,000 on Google and radio ads each month. Our average deal size is $30,000 with 4% commission I am ready to branch out on my own and am setting up my own broker/iso shop. This will be my first time obtaining my own leads and aligning myself with funders I have a good relationship with my current employer so initially I can send deals there for a quick turnaround.... I am seeking any suggestions/guidance on the steps required to get up and running and what challenges I can expect to face... leads, marketing costs, issues brokering deals, credibility, etc

As far as leads, I am looking for the highest quality available, I've always had a very high closing ratio and am not afraid to invest in higher cost real time leads. I will purchase aged data to use as filler, dialer and email campaigns

I know there is a ton of experience on this forum, and I welcome any and all feedback.

Thanks !

Please contact me at 8572486129

Comment

I just found your post now. If you are still looking, I think I can provide you with the high quality real time and aged MCA leads you are looking for. Please contact me at 410-707-8903 or moira@moiraburkeconsulting.com. Thanks. Moira

Comment

Working...
      X