Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I buy you custom transfers, you close, unique low interest MCA-then 8%-10 yr. term

ONE RELENTLESS MCA/TERM LOAN CLOSER NEEDED NOW
    NEW MCA PROGRAM THAT VERY FEW KNOW ABOUT.
    You are an ISO working from your own home or office. Like all sales people, all you need is a great source of leads to call and close.
    We need one more heavy hitter to take 4-6+ Highly Qualified LIVE TRANSFER calls a day. This is the deal you have been waiting for: You will be speaking with Merchants who were just told about this new MCA program and they want to know more. These are not your typical MCA lead at all.
    MAKE $1,000 - $2,000+ A WEEK (No cap on commissions. Get paid in three days after the merchant has been funded.
    These are unlike any MCA leads you have ever called. We are offering the Merchant a new MCA program unlike any other they (or you) have heard about. The Merchants love it and we will closing at the highest rate in the industry.
    Transfer calls start at 9:00 AM EDT and continue all day.
    Please send us your resume now. Let’s make this the partnership you have dreamed about!
    Last edited by Sound Promotions LLC.; 04-07-2019, 04:00 PM.

email more information along with your program and website for review please: financialprosperity1@mail.com or you can text or call me 214-622-0359

Comment

I have over 10 years of MCA experience. Please contact me with more details rhall933@gmail.com

Comment

email me@ derrick@urbanstreetcapital.com or you can call me 469-268-5657

Comment

I have 20+ years of phone sales and business development looking for a new opportunity. Email me at cory13@comcast.net.

Comment

Hello I am replying to your post, I have a complete home office and have sold over the phone for over 15 years. I am the relentless closer as I am a money fiend & like a great lifestyle is a better way to put it. I would love if you could send some information on how to get started!

Tim Golden
            816-579-6098

Comment

Working...
            X