Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need $25k expansion loan

I've got a restaurant owner who is looking to expand. Her existing company has been in business for three years. She has equity in two restaurants. Deposits are every other month but average out to $10k per month for the last six months, and they are 100% profit. She can show business tax returns as well. Looking for a $25k loan to purchase equipment and do marketing.

Edit: credit score is 650-ish

Can anyone out there fund?

Matt
    Last edited by mportn; 06-07-2018, 06:07 PM.

Hello, Matt I am very interested in helping this business owner get the $25,000 business loan. I just need to speak with you or the business owner herself so I can explain what business loan options that are available to her. You can reach me at my direct number at (951) 422-7562. We are a commercial mortgage brokerage but we also do business loan funding for business owners.

Sincerely,

Katy Arnold

Katy Arnold: Certified Commercial Mortgage Broker

Business Email Address: karnold@icslending.com

Office Number: 1-888-299-6780 ext: 91350

Direct Number: (951) 422-7562

Comment

I can also help you out especially with that credit score.

Keith Lloyd
      P- 773-830-4629
      Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions
      Mom & Pop Business Funding
      lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone.

We're not looking for a broker to take this deal, we're looking for a direct lender.

Emails sent.

Comment

Originally posted by mportn View Post
          I've got a restaurant owner who is looking to expand. Her existing company has been in business for three years. She has equity in two restaurants. Deposits are every other month but average out to $10k per month for the last six months, and they are 100% profit. She can show business tax returns as well. Looking for a $25k loan to purchase equipment and do marketing.

Edit: credit score is 650-ish

Can anyone out there fund?

Matt
          Your posting needs clarification - Deposits are every other month? Averaging 10K per month and
          wants 2.5 time the monthly revenue? Does she own the real estate? What % of equity, is she the majority owner?
          Dave Lambert
          FC Financial LLC
          1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
          Office: 1-727-233-1111
          dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Dave.

Currently deposits are every other month, although there are $18k deposits for both May and June of this year.

Revenue showed by LLC is 100% profit.

2.5x the monthly revenue is the ask, but we'd prefer some kind of term loan as opposed to a standard advance.

I will enquire about real estate holdings and post here.

Comment

Originally posted by mportn View Post
              Thanks for the reply, Dave.

Currently deposits are every other month, although there are $18k deposits for both May and June of this year.

Revenue showed by LLC is 100% profit.

2.5x the monthly revenue is the ask, but we'd prefer some kind of term loan as opposed to a standard advance.

I will enquire about real estate holdings and post here.
              Maybe someone else can help us - a restaurant at 100% Profit?

Unless I'm not seeing the sky through the forest, your outline of your potential client
              does not make sense.

I would suggest picking up the phone and contact any one us that replied to your post.

BTW - SBA has a starter loan program that will fund up to 25K, if the business qualifies.
              Dave Lambert
              FC Financial LLC
              1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
              Office: 1-727-233-1111
              dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

You misunderstand. The restaurant doesn't make 100% profit. The account is the place where all profit from ownership is swept. Thus, the revenues shown are 100% profit.

Comment

Just do the advance, sounds shady already.

Comment

Thanks for the colored commentary.

We're looking at splitting it up as two different products. Cash advance based on sales, and a small equipment loan. Probably a better path.

Comment

Matt, I'm just seeing so much wrong with this file with already very little information. I would suggest shopping around for the best deal. If you get a lot of no's then you can send it to our firm at app@ironwoodfinance.com and CC me on the submission.

Matt@ironwoodfinance.com

We usually can make an offer if she's got good cash flow. (But she has inconsistent cash flow with deposits every other month.)

Comment

You can call me, I’m interested in discussing the file. 516-387-4350 Bartolo

Comment

Working...
                        X