Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob,

I did mention already that I am one of the regular customers for MCA Leads Pro, do you mind explaining what's still confusing you? Alright, so even if you don't want to get leads, would you consider closing files through my ISO house?

It's not just me that's willing to vouch for MCA Leads Pro. I have always used their service and will continue to do it as I am actually getting benefitted.

It's not just me that's willing to vouch for them, there are plenty of other brokers out there willing. Nonetheless, I have no intention to coerce anybody here into buying leads, as it's entirely up to you.

I am done explaining to the lot of you. Unfollowing this thread now.
    Last edited by Barry Martin; 09-10-2018, 06:51 AM.
    Barry Martin
    MCA Broker
    Luminous Funding
    (646) 233-1519

Comment

Barry Martin,

Why did you now change your phone number? Why are no longer using MCA Leads Pro's Phone number in your signature as you were before???

Rob Buchanan
      Data Axle
      402-836-1206
      rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
        Barry Martin,

Why did you now change your phone number? Why are no longer using MCA Leads Pro's Phone number in your signature as you were before???

That's because I can, any problem with that?

I have opted out from MCA Leads Pro's P2P referral program; hence, now I am using my personal contact number for people to connect with.
        Either way, stop being "Sherlock" concerning my identity and everything that I do for a living.

Have a great day!
        Barry Martin
        MCA Broker
        Luminous Funding
        (646) 233-1519

Comment

THIS THREAD IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

https://media.giphy.com/media/tOOsUaHsh8bw4/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Martin View Post

That's because I can, any problem with that?

I have opted out from MCA Leads Pro's P2P referral program; hence, now I am using my personal contact number for people to connect with.
              Either way, stop being "Sherlock" concerning my identity and everything that I do for a living.

Have a great day!

I like Pizza Hut pizza. Should I use their phone number instead of mine in my signature?

Rob Buchanan
              Data Axle
              402-836-1206

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Buchanan View Post

I like Pizza Hut pizza. Should I use their phone number instead of mine in my signature?

Not unless Pizza Hut is willing to give you 5% discount on every friend you recommend to get pizzas from. Listen, I have nothing to hide here, right now I have been actively helping businesses in North Carolina presently affected by hurricane Florence.

If you are willing to help them out as well, do let me know, if not, then please get a life.
                Barry Martin
                MCA Broker
                Luminous Funding
                (646) 233-1519

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Martin View Post

Not unless Pizza Hut is willing to give you 5% discount on every friend you recommend to get pizzas from. Listen, I have nothing to hide here, right now I have been actively helping businesses in North Carolina presently affected by hurricane Florence.

If you are willing to help them out as well, do let me know, if not, then please get a life.

What have you been doing exactly to help the businesses in North Carolina that were affected by hurricane Florence?

Rob Buchanan
                  Data Axle
                  402-836-1206

Comment

Im new to the site but I’ve been in this industry for 13’. I have been around the block and back when it comes to lead gen. My guess is, your new to the industry and you can’t afford to play Russian Rulet with your money?! My best advice would be to steer clear of lead gen companies and instead hire a reputable marketing company to create & manage a landing page campaign. This way you get leads that are exclusive to yourself and yourself only. At the end of the day it will cost on average 5k-7k a month to generate roughly 250-300 leads. Or you could put all your money into a lead company-cross your fingers & pray to a god-Wish you luck!

Comment

Originally posted by GapCap View Post
                      Im new to the site but I’ve been in this industry for 13’. I have been around the block and back when it comes to lead gen. My guess is, your new to the industry and you can’t afford to play Russian Rulet with your money?! My best advice would be to steer clear of lead gen companies and instead hire a reputable marketing company to create & manage a landing page campaign. This way you get leads that are exclusive to yourself and yourself only. At the end of the day it will cost on average 5k-7k a month to generate roughly 250-300 leads. Or you could put all your money into a lead company-cross your fingers & pray to a god-Wish you luck!
                      This guy...
                      Jason Bishop
                      Lead Tycoons
                      1-877-730-5323

Comment

Working...
                      X