X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking MCA Lead Generators Company

Please PM Only, with your Email and Phone #. Thanks

I'd suggest you hit up MCA Leads Pro.
    They are offering outstanding service, in addition to money back guarantee for stale/bad leads.
    Wondering why am I vouching for these guys?
    well, that's because we have been working together for quite a long time now; and most importantly, I get to save time that I'd have had otherwise lost cold calling prospects.
    Barry Martin
    MCA Broker
    Luminous Funding
    (646) 233-1519

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Martin View Post
      They are offering outstanding service, in addition to money back guarantee for stale/bad leads.
      well, that's because we have been working together for quite a long time now; and most importantly, I get to save time that I'd have had otherwise lost cold calling prospects.
      You're an absolute Fraud. You're also part of MCA Leads as well and so is "Martinez N" on the DF. Unbelievable.
      Jason Bishop
      Lead Tycoons
      1-877-730-5323

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBishop View Post

You're an absolute Fraud. You're also part of MCA Leads as well and so is "Martinez N" on the DF. Unbelievable.
        Tell me exactly, how does selling leads make anybody "a fraud?"
        Unless you're randomly getting duped by everyone, that's really not my fault.

Nonetheless, have a great day.
        Barry Martin
        MCA Broker
        Luminous Funding
        (646) 233-1519

Comment

Tell me exactly, how does selling leads make anybody "a fraud?"
          Unless you're randomly getting duped by everyone, that's really not my fault.

Nonetheless, have a great day.
          When you are providing a testimonial as if you are a purchaser of leads and you are the one selling them.
          Jason Bishop
          Lead Tycoons
          1-877-730-5323

Comment

Hi Barry,

First of all, thank you very much for your invaluable comment, we are simply doing our job and it was a pleasure indeed to have worked with you. It's your trust and respect that keep driving us forward; hence, we continue to exceed expectations of our amazing clientele.

Have a great day!

Comment

Hi Jason,

We have been working with Barry for more than two years now, which is why our clients are willing to vouch for our service, and we are truly indebted to each of them.

Our mission is to ensure that your cash advances are the safest and smartest solution for our clients. At MCA Leads Pro, we are guaranteeing double verified leads exclusively for you.

Check out the benefits associated with "Double Verified MCA Leads" below

Feel free to reach us at any time of your convenience.

Have a great day!
              Last edited by MCA Leads Pro; 09-02-2018, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MCA Leads Pro View Post

Hi Jason,

We have been working with Barry for more than two years now, which is why our clients are willing to vouch for our service, and we are truly indebted to each of them.

Our mission is to ensure that your cash advances are the safest and smartest solution for our clients. At MCA Leads Pro, we are guaranteeing double verified leads exclusively for you.

Check out the benefits associated with "Double Verified MCA Leads" below

Feel free to reach us at any time of your convenience.

Have a great day!
                Thanks for the Info Barry I mean MCA Leads Pro!
                Jason Bishop
                Lead Tycoons
                1-877-730-5323

Comment

Thanks for the Info Barry I mean MCA Leads Pro!
                  keep believing in your non-sensible BS.
                  Barry Martin
                  MCA Broker
                  Luminous Funding
                  (646) 233-1519

Comment

I absolutely will keep believing that. I'm not the one posing as a customer for our own business.
                    Jason Bishop
                    Lead Tycoons
                    1-877-730-5323

Comment

I absolutely will keep believing that. I'm not the one posing as a customer for our own business.
                      So, here's the catch in our promotional tactics.
                      Every time our clients refer MCA Leads Pro to a prospect, we give them significant discounts on their next buy if the referred sale gets closed.

I hope this has answered your question JasonBishop.

Comment

Originally posted by MCA Leads Pro View Post

So, here's the catch in our promotional tactics.
                        Every time our clients refer MCA Leads Pro to a prospect, we give them significant discounts on their next buy if the referred sale gets closed.

I hope this has answered your question JasonBishop.
                        Nice try. "N Martinez" on DF used to have "Luminuous Funding" on their signature block. Now it is MCA Leads. "Barry Martin" has Luminous Funding on their signature block. Buyer beware period.
                        Jason Bishop
                        Lead Tycoons
                        1-877-730-5323

Comment

Barry,

Why do you have the same phone number (408-520-9131) on your signature that MCA Leads Pro uses on their website? In fact you guys use the same phone number for a few other websites too. In my opinion Barry and MCA Leads pro should be banned from this forum for tactics like this. Very misleading.

https://www.google.com/search?q=408-...ddress&ie=&oe=

Rob Buchanan
                          Data Axle
                          402-836-1206
                          rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

Rob,

The number provided is meant to connect you directly with MCA Leads Pro; therefore, it saves MY valuable time during the process. I serve as a referral marketer/advertiser in this industry, so call me up at this number if you'd like to have a personal communication.

You may never know, but this Jason guy is probably sitting somewhere in Philippines or India and working really hard to defame someone that's managing an honest living.

Do let me know if you're searching for leads.

Barry Martin
                            MCA Broker
                            Luminous Funding
                            (646) 233-1519

Comment

No, Jason is actually in the US.

And why do you have MCA Leads Pro's phone number in your signature on every post you make? Shouldn't your signature list your own phone number? You having the same phone number as MCA Leads Pro doesn't seem to be too honest giving the fact you are on here repping them as being their customer.

Why would I let you know if I am searching for leads? Do you also sell leads? Or are you in fact all part of MCA Leads Pro and all the other company names associated with them as we are all under the impression that you are?
                              Rob Buchanan
                              Data Axle
                              402-836-1206
                              rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

Working...
                              X