Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN Capital Situation

Sean, What is your opinion on what's going on with CAN Capital? Is there anything else you know about it.

Originally posted by platformlending View Post
    Sean, What is your opinion on what's going on with CAN Capital? Is there anything else you know about it.
    Really kind of funny at this point that you basically only write to me through the forum. You have my email address right?

My opinion? I don't really know that I have an opinion. I have heard a lot of things but I only post the stuff that is confirmed to be true. So far that's the layoffs and a few execs being put on leave. If you know anything though, feel free to share. Private message me, email me or call.

Comment

I heard that the company's book is up for sale

Comment

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by capital anon View Post
          I heard that the company's book is up for sale
          Do you mean their outstanding loans? Or the company itself? The implications of each are totally different. Also, Where did you hear that?

Comment

Do you mean their outstanding loans? Or the company itself? The implications of each are totally different. Also, Where did you hear that?
            The book, the loans, the port. Not all of them but a substantial portion. Auction is the word that was used. you do the math

Comment

Originally posted by capital anon View Post
              The book, the loans, the port. Not all of them but a substantial portion. Auction is the word that was used. you do the math
              Do you know who is overseeing all of this? I would like to see this for myself.

Comment

whats the latest

Comment

This is the most recent really: http://debanked.com/2016/12/dbrs-cha...al-adjustment/

Comment

Wishing everyone a blessed Happy New Year!

Comment

Wishing everyone a blessed Happy New Year!
                      Happy New Year

Comment

there is no more can no refi no funding just collections

Comment

if you guys need a place to send your deals send them to documentfunding@yellowstonecapllc.com and or give me a call 5512638638

Comment

CAN Capital Situation

If you are looking for some answers and help with deals, contact me at hmcquain@sfscapital.com Strategic has grown and just also acquired Capify. We have very competitive buy rights, same on renewals and has funded 1 billion to date. In 10 years we've built a strong margin and in no danger of financial structures- also with our equity partner, Pinebrook, a 5 Billion dollar asset company that is committed to build our business.
                            Hellen McQuain
                            SVP of corporate relations

Comment

Well this just came out: http://www.wsj.com/articles/can-capi...ess-1484339531

"New York-based CAN Capital has brought in restructuring firm Realization Services Inc. for assistance negotiating with creditors...."

Comment

Working...
                              X