No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 420 Friendly Funders?

Hey,

I work for Premium Merchant Funding on Wall Street and I'm looking for lenders that are comfortable with (or at least open to the idea of) funding companies in the marijuana sector.

Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	video.ynewskatiecouric.com@9af953b4-0c80-38d1-8671-d939143dedbb_FULL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	682.9 KB
ID:	5785

Originally posted by The Bishop of Brooklyn View Post
    Hey,

I work for Premium Merchant Funding on Wall Street and I'm looking for lenders that are comfortable with (or at least open to the idea of) funding companies in the marijuana sector.

Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks![ATTACH=CONFIG]215[/ATTACH]
    It depends on what aspect of the industry the business owners is involved in. Suppliers such as packaging, lightning, etc.
    may be able to obtain funding thru our resources.
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
    Office: 1-727-233-1111
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Hey,

I am a direct lender in the cannabis space. To our knowledge, we are the largest lender in this sector.

Please feel free to give us a call to discuss our different funding programs.

-Constantine V.
      Kind Growth Capital
      212-838-4840 x110

Comment

You can contact Joe at Advance Capital Now he is a broker but has private hedge funds that smoke it up lol contact his office 561-208-3883 funded 1 for me 3 months ago for 700k in 2 weeks

Comment

Sent you a private message.

Comment

MFS Global

We're a direct Funder

ANY SIC
            Any FICO
            Any Position

1.38 avg factor
            14 month terms

structured Line of credit.

702-473-1145

Comment

Might be a little late. But this company helped me. They have over 75 lenders that bid for your loan. And they accept all types of credit. They really have a deep portfolio of products. Here is their quick application. Hope this helps. NBC- https://bit.ly/2qOplkd

Comment

ATTENTION: Business Owners in Need of Business Funding / Loans / Working Capital

If You Have Been Rejected by Conventional Banks Due to Poor Credit, Divorce, Tax Lien, Government Shut Down, etc... We Approve 90% of These Business Owners. We Focus on Businesses' Due Diligence and Their Financial Portfolios. We Would Like to Help You Get the Capital You Deserve for:

Advertising / Construction / Equipment / Inventory / Loan Consolidation / Marketing / Payroll / Real Estate Collateral / Rehab / Renovations / Second or Third Location / etc...

Criteria a Business Will Need to Qualify:

• Minimum Funding Amount $30k
                • Maximum Amount Unlimited
                • Been in Business for at Least 6 Months
                • All Franchises / Industries / Logistics / Medical / Restaurants / etc.
                • All Credit / Minimum 480 OK
                • Tax Lien with Payment Plan OK

24-48 Hour Turn Around!

Business funding designed for all industries, high risk included. We fund nationwide, and now Canada. Whether you’re a small, medium or large business with over 6 months financials to prove it, we will fund you. Our team will expedite your application.

Q. WHAT SETS US APART FROM EVERYONE ELSE?
                A. OUR INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, EXPERT ANALYSIS, AND RISK MANAGEMENT:
                1) Provide Quality Services to Our Clients / Referrals
                2) Due Diligence / Minimum Risk / Quality Control
                3) Loyalty / Repeat Business
                4) Provide Our Exclusive Agents / Tools / Product Knowledge

Let’s Get Started, Contact Us Today!

P.S. We offer a range of business products and services, all designed to help your business reach it's potential. Whether you're looking for a small to large business funding, understanding rates to accept credit cards through merchant services, a tweak or complete overhaul, our agents have you covered. Our services are available "a la carte", so you can articulate and get precisely what you need. We accommodate all industry types, and will put you on the right track to reach all your business goals.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X