Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant Buyout - highly established - generating $250K/mo - selling for $825K

Very popular restaurant in northeast FL -two locations generating $250K combined on a monthly basis. Solid banking and financials.. truly a profit machine at $500K annually. Owners are retiring and we have a buyer in place with extensive restaurant and business management experience, good credit. Looking for $600K loan, structured over 2 years, monthly payment with balloon is fine. Seller will hold $50K, and the buyer can utilize an MCA product for $175K to make this work.

The buyer has just brought on a 3rd partner.. this partner reports $12M annually in business earnings.. this will add strength to the buyer's side.

Only direct lenders please.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SBF; 10-19-2016, 01:16 PM. Reason: Deal just got stronger!

Post is a little confusing.

Is the loan for the seller or the buyer?

Does he have any real estate he can use as collateral? What are the buyers financials like?

Comment

The loan is for the buyer, however, the seller is willing to sign on behalf of the company.. but this won't provide a lot of strength, since the stock will be transferred to the buyer upon funding. The seller is willing to hold back $100K for 12 months, at which time buyer would remit this to the seller. Buyer's financials are ordinary, no collateral to speak of. Credit is 650.. no derogs. The strength of the buyer is his experience.

Comment

If the buyer has real estate collateral or the restaurant has real estate, WBL can potentially structure this deal. We do unique deals like this all the time.

Give me a call or email and let's discuss it.
        Zachary Ramirez
        Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
        3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
        Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
        Fax: (888) 507-8970
        Email: zramirez@wbl.com
        www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
        www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Comment

No collateral.. but this is good to know for other deals like this.. thanks.

Comment

Will beat any offers you have gotten

Hi,

My email: Trevor@projectcapitalllc.com
            Direct line : 718.581.9802

You are most likely getting messages from every big box brokerage in town. I spent 3 years at large firms all saying the same thing in saying .. however, my firm has 3 experienced partners and 5 senior brokers all with the same amount of pull with lenders. I can do MCA, collateralized /secured loans and everything people are offering. Difference is that instead of charging a mandatory minimum upsell on commission I would rather retain a client than upsell on what the lenders send me. Everyone needs to make a living but our overhead doesn't force us to max you out to line our pockets. I am glad to compete for your business and create a relationship ! Hopefully I hear from you. Have a great night !!

Comment

Working...
            X