Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Direct Lender to Consolidate 5 Advances

I have a client who operates pain treatment centers and is looking to refinance 5 MCAs totaling about $380K. Payment affordability is not the issue. They want to free up profits to meet the growth demand by possibly switching from daily to monthly payments or simply a longer term. Any lender suggestions?
    Copelon J. Kirklin
    Equipment & Business Finance | Real Estate Private Equity Funding | Commercial Mortgages

The KPC Group, LLC
    Email: CKirklin@TheKPCGrp.info
    Office: 504-667-5400
    Cell: 225-304-2634
    Fax: 320-215-9917
    https://www.thekpcgrp.com

Need Direct Lender to Consolidate 5 Advances

Consolidating 5 Mca with another Mca lender is nearly impossible. You may want to consider SBA or possibly funding circle. Fundation won't consolidate that many either. Also try Dan page at funding strategy partners. He is on this forum.

Comment

^ Ditto. If they're already leveraged to the tune of 5 MCA's, another one is not going to be the solution and that funder will likely want to see the merchant net 30-50% anyways. Dan Page, as mentioned, is a good resource. I'd say PowerUp if it was a smaller file. I also have another one I like to keep close to my chest. Email me and I can make a connection. Best - Ryan
      RYAN RIDGWAY Managing Partner, Strategic Capital
      Office: 800.440.6448 | Direct: 816.298.0966 | Fax: 816.298.0857
      10551 Barkley St. Suite 403 Overland Park, KS 66212
      rridgway@capitalwithstrategy.com | www.capitalwithstrategy.com
      sigpic

Comment

We consolidate where the merchant has no minimum % they have to net. Most places are 50-70%, as long as the merchant walks away with $5k or more, we can fund it.

6th Avenue Capital
        Kieran McQuaid | Director of ISO Relations and Sales
        O: +1 646 705 0099 | M: +1 212 470 7188|
        Main: +1 877 223 8004
        kieran.mcquaid@6thAvenueCapital.com
        1001 Avenue of The Americas 10018 NY 17th Floor

Comment

LQD in Chicago will look at this too!

Comment

Need Direct Lender to Consolidate 5 Advances

Just funded a merchant with 4 positions . Consolidated 132k. I have a great relationship with a creative consolidation lender. Email me.
            Treyr@apexmcamerchant.com

Comment

World Business Lenders is a great resource for these types of deals. We will consolidate any number of positions, we typically lend 2-3X the borrower's monthly deposits, and we offer multiple-year payback lengths.

I'd love to speak with you regarding these types of files and set myself up as one of the lenders you work with.
              Zachary Ramirez
              Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
              3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
              Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
              Fax: (888) 507-8970
              Email: zramirez@wbl.com
              www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
              www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Comment

Working...
              X