Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get The Deal Funded And Keep The Whole Funded Amount!

A few years ago I began this weird fascination with getting a deal funded and having the merchant HAPPILY (can't stress that enough) to agree to give me the entire merchant cash advance.

They'd be doing this in exchange for REAL and tangible value of course. I might have some content on the other forum where I ranted about this years ago, however, I finally "cracked" it in 2015.

The key was to create a problem. The problem for them is that may need what you have to offer desperately but they don't have the up front cash. You propose the merchant cash advance as the solution and charge the absolute max commission. You collect the entire merchant cash advance + max commission and give half of the merchant cash advance to a service provider who delivers the value. You make about $10,000 on the deal that funds for around $25,000. It's really that simple.

Naturally, you should be asking; "well if that worked out so well for you, why aren't you basically retired right now?" Good point.
    1. See this link. I "cracked" the code on how to work 20 hours (max) a month and bring in 5 figures monthly at the same time as I made my first sale on this in early 2015. So, it was like; "that or merchants?" Easy decision.
    2. I suck at selling on the phone. Face to face is my game. I'm super comfortable being told to piss off in person vs. over the phone. So I sold a local guy on this face to face. My face was a familiar one because I was a customer.
    3. I'm still experimenting on how to do this outside of a face to face dynamic and maybe some of you reading this can help me out... Maybe we can help each other out... My goal is to build a funnel where I know if I put out X,000 letters, I'll get Y sales, where each sale nets me $10,000 each. Why work hard when you can work smart?

Without specifically getting into my approach, let me give you the elements of the sale that worked:
    1. It was them or their competitors. "If I sell this expensive thing to you, I'll sign to it that I won't sell your competitors for 12 months. But, it's either you or them..." When they imagine the impact of their competitor getting it, they go nuts when you make them visualize; "what if you see your competitors move on this?" "What's the #1 benefit you think you get from all of this?" "You must turn away a zillion and one sales guys, why are you giving me the time of day?" They kind of begin selling you.
    2. I made it tangible. As much as we like to think we are all extremely smart beings, we make decisions based on emotions and how stuff feels and looks. The presentation materials are key... Now you can say things like; "imagine your business in XYZ situation." Visualization is easy when you make it tangible.
    3. The cost relative to the value of what I was offering was too much to pass up... For example; if I double the price on a radio ad and advise you to take an MCA to pay it off, that's a tough sale. But, if I get you half off radio ads and guarantee that your competitors will never be able to buy an ad, taking an MCA may make more sense. To be clear; I was not selling any radio ads. Just an example.

Anyway, I'm looking to engage with folks who wouldn't mind rolling up their sleeves on this one with me. The key here is to kill it with this offer over the phone. I'm willing to roll up my sleeves if you are. What I can't stress enough is that you'd be delivering REAL VALUE. Real QUANTIFIABLE value to merchants and raking it in hand over fist.
    Last edited by Jay Ballentine; 02-09-2016, 09:39 PM.

Working...
X