No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnDeck Tybourne Capital Management

http://www.streetinsider.com/SEC+Fil.../10561144.html

Anyone see this? Hedge fund is probably just look at this as a quick buy low sell high opportunity. Doubt they will hold on to it long term.

I just posted a link to it. pretty interesting. Why do you say it's just a short term flip?

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
      I just posted a link to it. pretty interesting. Why do you say it's just a short term flip?
      Just a hunch

By the way just read your story about OnDeck and getting a dose of their own medicine. Do you think Lending Club is going to wage a negative PR campaign, even if subtle, against OnDeck? Are the two lenders direct competitors after all? Curious to hear what you think since it's been said for a while that both companies are in a league of their own. That doesn't really appear to be the case anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by stktrader View Post
        Just a hunch

By the way just read your story about OnDeck and getting a dose of their own medicine. Do you think Lending Club is going to wage a negative PR campaign, even if subtle, against OnDeck? Are the two lenders direct competitors after all? Curious to hear what you think since it's been said for a while that both companies are in a league of their own. That doesn't really appear to be the case anymore.
        I hadn't really even considered that they're potentially direct competitors now. It looks like Lending Club is already comparing and contrasting themselves against OnDeck just based upon their website chart so they are obviously at least addressing the same prospects.

Thanks for pointing out what should've been obvious to me.

Comment

Anyone think on deck coul dgo as low as 12?

Comment

on deck to $12

Comment

Originally posted by stktrader View Post
              on deck to $12
              is that because of the stock "lock up" being over or whatever?!

Comment

Originally posted by mayi View Post
                is that because of the stock "lock up" being over or whatever?!
                Was I right or what? The lockup was a part of it. It hit $12.21 today...

Comment

Working...
                X