Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DIRECT LENDER for ISO's. Finally a lender who looks out for ISO's.

I get it...You are frustrated. You can't get your deal approved and if you do -- the terms are too short. So you still leave frustrated and empty handed.

Not anymore. We will get it done. I own the company. I started this direct lender, and secured the financial backing necessary, with this simple idea in mind -- I am going to be there for the frustrated ISO's. When your D paper funder is stuck on 90-100 payments -- I'll go to 128 payments! Why? Because there is an under-served niche in the market for what I am going to provide. Ill go 55k, when your guy is stuck on 50k. I am looking to beat every deal! And give you the best commission!

I am a former and current broker -- I know everybody on the street -- but I, like you, would get frustrated on certain deals that couldn't get done. I will use that experience to be the "BROKERS FUNDER". I hated the lack of communication from certain funders. Not to mention the pompous, cocky wanna-be's that don't know how to appreciate or communicate correctly the fact I was submitting deal upon deal to them!

Here, every deal will get a detailed response -- FROM ME! We are looking to fund deals. And take on relationships. And we offer ISO's manageable and realistic breakpoints to incentive their participation.

PM or send me an email at aalonzo@whitetowercapital.com

My direct funding site and email will be ashtoncapllc.com and will be up in a day or so, but Ashton is funding deals now. We consolidate 1st and 2nd positions, even a 3rd in some cases. And offer up to a 5th or 6th position. NSF's are looked at by a case by case basis, and we offer white label deals as well as syndication. We are flexible to get the deal done, especially to go out a little longer and give a little more capital to satisfy your merchant. Again, we use common sense.

Arthur A. Alonzo III
    aalonzo@whitetowercapital.com
    347-444-6802

A DIRECT LENDER for ISO's. Finally a lender who looks out for ISO's.

Email me m_adelberg@qualifiedmerchant.com

Comment

Great post my man. I think we can do big business together . Shoot me an email at aatreya@weadvancenow.com

Comment

Let's get it going you have ny email I can submit 10 fundable deals a day

Comment

Working...
        X