Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an MCA.....Has some issues.

My client does around 100k in deposits. Has to ACH based deals now. 1st position 44k balance out of an original 140k. 2nd position 2k balance.

NSF problems so I can't find an ACH position or consolidation.

Client wants an MCA. Does an average of around 50k per month.......Any suggestions?

can you give me a call im interested in the deal sound doable id probley look to take out one or 2 of the positions send me a email to documentfunding@Yellowstonecapllc.com or and call 5512638638

Comment

WBL can fund borrowers with significant NSF and negative days in their accounts, as long as the borrower owns real estate he can pledge.
      Zachary Ramirez
      Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
      3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
      Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
      Fax: (888) 507-8970
      Email: zramirez@wbl.com
      www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
      www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Comment

If the credit is decent Strategic should be able to get something on the table. PM me.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by 12B Capital View Post
            My client does around 100k in deposits. Has to ACH based deals now. 1st position 44k balance out of an original 140k. 2nd position 2k balance.

NSF problems so I can't find an ACH position or consolidation.

Client wants an MCA. Does an average of around 50k per month.......Any suggestions?
            DAC will work with your client. Go to our site : http://davidallencapital.com/#dac7827

Comment

Working...
            X