Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $660k Deal

I need a home for a $660k deal, I need to beat a 1.20 at 10 months.

This is for a customer who is purchasing a portion of another business. This is the catch, although they have plenty of deposits to justify the money they have no credit due to being Muslim and not paying interest. They show well over a million in deposits between their business accounts and the company that they are buying into does between 150 and 200k a month in deposits. Any ideas? Need to move fast as they have an offer on the table.

Originally posted by 12B Capital View Post

This is for a customer who is purchasing a portion of another business. This is the catch, although they have plenty of deposits to justify the money they have no credit due to being Muslim and not paying interest. They show well over a million in deposits between their business accounts and the company that they are buying into does between 150 and 200k a month in deposits. Any ideas? Need to move fast as they have an offer on the table.
    What type of business?
    Are they selling to commercial customers?
    Would they be open to factoring or an asset based line of credit?
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development

Comment

The buyers are business owners in the medical space they are purchasing this business (also medical) to add to their "network" they are open to just about anything as long as the price is right. I have broken my back trying to get this done and don't want to let it go. All that work and no pay is never fun am I right?
      Last edited by 12B Capital; 12-28-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

The buyers are business owners in the medical space they are purchasing this business (also medical) to add to their "network" they are open to just about anything as long as the price is right. I have broken my back trying to get this done and don't want to let it go. All that work and no pay is never fun am I right?
        Who are their customers? If they are a services company that is relying on insurance companies for payment.....I cannot help. Can you please be a little more specific about what they do/
        Kevin Henry
        VP-Business Development

Comment

They are a Specialty Pharmacy. They mix, prepare, and package custom medications.

Comment

Their clients are the general public with or without insurance.

Comment

Sorry-Can't help. We only finance B2B businesses.
              Kevin Henry
              VP-Business Development

Comment

No problem, thank you!

Comment

Give me a call @3478133957!

Comment

$660k Deal

Looks like a rapid advance deal.

Comment

$660k Deal

I know where to place this . I did this for 7 busiensss in a Muslim community in the Bronx . It's considered haram to pay interest and they got hooked on the whole idea of factoring. Message me

Comment

I might be able to point you in the right direction here, although it will be a tough deal all around.
                        Zachary Ramirez
                        Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
                        3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
                        Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
                        Fax: (888) 507-8970
                        Email: zramirez@wbl.com
                        www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
                        www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Comment

Working...
                        X