Details Emerge About the OnDeck – JPMorgan Chase DealDecember 30, 2015 | By: Sean Murray
- OnDeck will get fees to originate and service loans for Chase up to $250,000
- Chase’s small business loans will have terms of 6, 9, and 12 months
- Chase customers won’t know OnDeck is involved at all
- OnDeck will not get Chase’s declines
- OnDeck will process Chase’s business loan applications in a matter of hours instead of weeks
Perhaps most interesting of all is that Chase will be doing 6-12 month small business loans. 2016 should be a unique year. With a Chase loan approved in hours, the days of banks taking weeks or months to underwrite an application will be a thing of the past.Last modified: December 30, 2015
Sean Murray is the founder of deBanked, a 10-year veteran of the merchant cash advance industry, a casual Lending Club and Prosper investor, the co-founder of Daily Funder, an alternative lending speaker, consultant, writer, and enthusiast. Connect with me on LinkedIn or follow me on twitter.