TakeCharge Capital Acquires SBS CapitalJuly 29, 2013 | By: Sean Murray
For early release on Merchant Processing Resource:
NEWINGTON, CT- TakeCharge Capital, LLC, an MCA and Loan Service Provider based in Connecticut, proudly announces the acquisition of SBS Capital, LLC a financial services company providing merchant cash advances and credit card processing based in Newington, Connecticut. SBS Capital will rebrand its company under TakeCharge Capital and has appointed Aaron Shimkowitz COO of TakeCharge Capital, former VP of SBS. “TakeCharge’s MCA Portfolio now encompasses 28 Million in Funding to small-mid sized businesses nationwide, including 400+ credit card processing merchants added to the TakeCharge Payments Portfolio respectively.” stated Sam Kota, CEO at TakeCharge.
To accommodate growth, TakeCharge Capital has relocated from 705 North Mountain Road in Connecticut to prime 4,000 square ft facility located on 2600 Berlin Turnpike in Newington Connecticut. “With about 100,000 drivers passing through the turnpike everyday and over 32,000 businesses within a 30 Mile Radius, the Berlin Turnpike marks the first storefront location in our New Retail Strategy. The end-to-end model coupled in a retail environment is by far the best user experience, as we’ve learned from outside industry leaders such as apple and the gap” states Shimkowitz.
In addition to the expansion, TakeCharge Capital has promoted:
- George Korhonen- SVP of Business Development at TakeCharge Capital. In this new role, Mr. Korhonen will continue to develop TakeCharge’s core business and lead new partnerships within the trucking and medical industries.
- Rebeqa Abrams- VP of Operations at TakeCharge Capital. In this new role, Ms. Abrams will continue to manage business operations and direct new operational initiatives to reduce costs and increase overall company efficiency.
And newly appointed:
- Aaron Shimkowitz- Chief Operations Officer at TakeCharge Capital, former VP at SBS. In this new appointment, Aaron will spearhead and oversee all operations, accounting and day to day corporate responsibilities.
- Nicole Beaudry- VP of Funding at TakeCharge Capital, former Director of Cash Management at SBS. In this new appointment, Nicole will oversee funding partnerships and refinance department.
- Jennifer Burke- VP of Sales at TakeCharge Capital, former Executive Underwriting Specialist at SBS. In this new appointment, Jennifer will oversee sales and portfolio retention.
“This partnership with Aaron’s team, further attributes to our long-term strategy of creating a google-like culture with top notch talent and a passion to design technology specifically for the small business community we serve.” states Kota.
TakeCharge Capital, LLC, based in Newington Connecticut is a privately-held financial technology company providing loan and payment services to business owners nationwide. For more information, visit http://www.takechargecapital.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak directly with a TakeCharge Representative reach us Toll-free at 877-417-9473.Last modified: September 28, 2013
Sean Murray is the founder of deBanked, a 10-year veteran of the merchant cash advance industry, a casual Lending Club and Prosper investor, the co-founder of Daily Funder, an alternative lending speaker, consultant, writer, and enthusiast. Connect with me on LinkedIn or follow me on twitter.